Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Debra Lea... the anti-blogger . . .

I guess its official.

I am now claiming to be an anti-blogger, not because I hate blogs. Nope. Not at all. I'm still reading all those great blogs out there.... but I've been refusing to post a comment.

And then there's the little thing about me not writing a new post for what, 4 months?! What is up with that? ;)


-sigh-


Why, may you ask, am I not posting or commenting like the best of 'em?

It may or may not have something to do with this little person inside of me. Oh and puking my brains out and snacking on IV fluid for the last 5 months. YUM.

It may or may not have somethingText Color to do with how mean I've been for months because of previously mentioned condition, hey low blood sugar does that to me.
And if I'm ornery then you know what that means. My comments are all grumpy sounding and let's not even talk about all of the posts I've started and just gave up because my words just reeked of disagreeable rumbles.

Oh and it may have a lot to do with how guilty I am for not sending out thank you cards for all of the wonderful people surrounding me that have made me smile while I'm mourning and moaning and groaning and being a hermit.

See I told you I'm no fun when I'm feeling ill.
An anti-blogger. Yep. Sounds about right.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice to have you back.....

Melissa said...

Missed you, but glad to have a glimpse of what's been going on! Hope you get feeling better soon! If you need anything feel free to let us know!

Melissa said...

P.S this year my son has a puffy red coat and every time he wears it I think of you ;)

Marce said...

Oh Debra! We miss you like crazy. I love you- even the anti-blogger you :) I've been thinking about you and your little human growing inside of you like crazy! we heard it's a boy?? that is sooooo awesome! maybe it'll be a Parker (ha ha ha). Anyway, wish we could come and give you a day off and play with your girls...maybe someday soon. Till then, know we love you and miss you! Hang in there with the pukiness...you can do it! (when's your due date?)

hugs.

sinika said...

So good to read a post from you Debra- I've been thinking about you. Congrats on your pregnancy! Is it really a boy??? So fun!

Andrea said...

Hey You! Congrats on the little one to come....I'm glad you posted, I've been thinking of you often and checked your blog frequently! If you are reading my blog leave a comment no matter what you may think it sounds like, at least then I'll know someone is reading it. LOL

Stephanie said...

So when can I come visit you, and just talk? I am wanting to see you!

Teresa said...

Congrats on the growing bean! Sorry you've been feeling so lousy and I was so sorry to hear about Mark. Best of luck making it through the next several months!

Lynette said...

Congratulations! I'm so proud of you for braving it again. You've always had tough pregnancies. I'm so sorry you feel terrible. I hope you start feeling better soon!

The Bentley's said...

well first off congrats!!!! i feel your pain. hang in there. when are you due??? how exciting!