Saturday, April 11, 2009

enchanting? . . .

The other day I got a compliment. Well, I think it was a compliment. I was told that I reminded someone of Giselle off of Enchanted. . . . hmmm.

And just so you can see the resemblance....
I'm pretty sure I look like her twin... I'm just sayin'.

;)
In all honesty, I'm not sure why I reminded this person of Giselle or if they meant it as a compliment at all. But if they did, it might not have been anything to do with my almost exact facial replica of the character, and everything to do with how I walk with my arms out in mid-air all of the time. Or maybe my clothes look like they are made out of old drapes. Or it could be that my house looks like its been cleaned by a bunch of rats and other vermin. (I really hope its not this one) Or that I have a blissful outlook on life, etc. etc. The possibilities to this compliment are endless.

So thank you.
Really.
You sure put a smile on this girl's face.

3 comments:

beth said...

Oh that made my day - you're so funny! I do think you look like her and that IS a compliment.

caron said...

I think that's adorable, and true! It's not just looks, but both of you are very happy and tend to look on the bright side of things. And you both like to get excited and, in turn, brighten people around you.
Totally good. totally.

Marce said...

i think it's your dazzling charm...and the way you know how to sing to weird animals.

just kidding about the second part. i don't think i've ever heard you sing to weird animals.

unless kids count as weird animals.
then, i've definitely heard you sing to weird animals.

anyway, i didn't mean to comment so much about weird animals...
give the girls a squeeze from us! and hope you're feeling ok these days...think about you all the time.

p.s. did you ever try the caramel corn recipe?? when you do, let me know.......i want to hear how you oogled and awed over it because it was so delicious.