Monday, February 4, 2008

Natalie...

I love my Natalie... she's two years old and boy is she good at it! She's so cute, so curious, so forgiving, so much fun and yet so exhausting.
Tea party with her BFF Ellie . . . Katy O. (aka Ellie's mom) invited Natalie over for cupcakes and "tea". They had SOOOO much fun. Natalie got all gussied up for the event, making sure that she brought her purse with all of the necessities (chapstick, 2 packs of gum- 1 for her and 1 for Ellie, earrings, and cell phone). The gum was digested in minutes as were the cupcakes and water.

A couple of weeks earlier (Dec. 17, 2007): Natalie and Ellie escaped from gymnastics while Katy O. and I were getting our shoes on. After Katy O., Coach Shane, and I ran out the door to catch them, I got Natalie in her seat belt and asked her where she was going with Ellie. Apparently she was taking Ellie shopping to get her a new guitar. She's TWO!

This is definitely one of my favorite pictures of Natalie... she is such a sweetheart but boy can she show you some attitude. We went to Disneyland and California Adventures before Christmas and we had such a great time. Natalie enjoyed most of the trip, however we got to see her grumpy side quite a bit. By the time we made it over to the Bug's Life area of California Adventures we couldn't help but take this photo opportunity. . . he he he

Snow White ride . . . So who knew that this was such a scary ride? I had never gone on it before but I guess I just assumed since it was one of the originals that it would be fine for my 2 year old. I tried to cover her eyes until we passed the step-mother witch, but the witch was EVERYWHERE, that added to the music and lights... After the ride was over, I got Natty out of the cart, she walked a couple of steps, turned around and stuck out her tongue and blew a huge raspberry. She then proceeded to chew out the ride in her two year old jibberish while stomping her foot numerous times.

1 comment:

Mauri said...

Oh my goodness! It has been a really long time since I have seen or talked to you. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog so I can keep tabs on your cute little family. I hope all is well with you!