Thursday, April 24, 2008

tag, i'm it . . .

Jobs I've had:
1. scripture indexer (ahhh...those were the days)
2. ZCMI/Meier and Frank
3. Convergys
4. Spark Networks (yea for internet dating)

Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (all versions)
2. Hitch
3. the Music Man
4. the Count of Monte Cristo

Favorite TV shows:
1. Monk
2. Pysch
3. House
4. the Pretender

Favorite Hobbies:
1. reading good books
2. scrapbooking/ card making
3. sudoku
4. surfing the internet

Places I've lived:
1. South Jordan
2. Provo
3. Spanish Fork
4. Lehi

Favorite Foods:
1. Ribeye Steak
2. Oriental Chicken Salad
3. Homemade bread
4. Tacos

Places I'd rather be:
1. a spa
2. on a cruise
3. bowling
4. Boston

Websites I visit:
1. ksl.com
2. lds.org
3. facebook
4. my favorite blogs

Who I am tagging:
1. Andrea
2. Katy
3. Leah
4. Marci

3 comments:

The Bentley's said...

fun to read!! i'de rather be in a spa... love pride and prejudice! cute family.. glad you found my blog!!
lindsey:)

The Bentley's said...

p.s. i hope you donh't mind if i add you to my friends list??

Marce said...

ooo you tagged me!

i just want you to know that i absolutely ADORE your blog! i love that you added the quote "sooorrry mike" by natalie. that was so funny!

and i also want you to know that we are seriously considering "Miguelita Buelita Debra Chapman" for our little girl...

so fun to keep in touch with your blog! love it!