Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Miley Cyrus a.k.a. Hannah Montana...

Um...I think my kids are just a little excited for the Stadium of Fire this year. And yes, I was one of the softies that bought tickets as a result to my girls' begging-- I just figured the tickets made an excellent birthday present.


The other day we were at our friends home playing games and Nicole came up to me with the above creation. I thought it was so adorable and I couldn't get over how she put who the 'poster' was from, including last name and phone number --which I smudged out in the photo since I am a paranoid mother. ;) I just REALLY hope that Miley gives a good, family oriented show.


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Too Cute!!! I hope they have a blast!

The Bentley's said...

how fun that your gilrs are so excited! our boys love the little einsteins and disney characters. We need to go do disneyladn:)

Emily said...

Hi Debra~ Cute blog. I love your "kid quotes," they're so funny!

Emily said...

P.S. What's your email address so I can invite you to my blog when I set it to private? You can email me emilykitcrane@yahoo.com

Marce said...

so fun!!! i'm jealous! i just wanted to let you know how much it meant to me that you stopped by to meet ellie before we left. we love you guys so much and can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!