Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pixel junk...

I'm not much of a gamer as far as video games are concerned, but I am totally and utterly addicted to Pixel Junk games. I don't play very often, but seriously I can turn on the PS3 for 'just one game' and then before I know it, its 2am. Sleeping has always been overrated...

It all started with Pixel Junk Racers.
Word for the wise: If you wear glasses, you definitely need to wear them for this game--I found out this little tid bit the not so fun way.



and then there was pixel junk monsters. Such an amazingly fun and challenging game. Greg and I are still stuck on Medium level 4. -ugh-
.



Everyone is totally invited to come on over
and PLAY.


.

2 comments:

Marce said...

debra you're so funny! i love this post. sorry i haven't returned your phone-call. needless to say, things have been busy the last few days getting things all ready....and now we WAIT! gee whiz, waiting stinks. still no baby, but we promise to let you know as soon as things start happening/when she is here. thanks for being so loving and supportive! can't wait to introduce you to our little girl!

Katy said...

You're a total gamer!! I'm just glad you've moved past tetris.