Thursday, June 12, 2008

my little artist....

The other day Kaydee drew me an amazing picture:


Natalie wanted it so much so in turn Kaydee asked her if she wanted a picture of her own.
She sure did....



It's moments like this that make me so grateful that I am a mom.

p.s. After seeing this post, Kaydee informed me that Natty's picture said "no Hawaii".
She pointed to the 'ON H Y E' and starting with the "n" read to the left reading 'no' and then pointed to the "h" making the "hu" sound and then to the "y" and "e" saying each letters name.

Brilliant I tell you!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Your girls are so beautiful!!! I miss you guys all so much! Don't you love moments like those where they're playing and drawing together and they're NOT fighting! Cute picture! It doesn't surprise me that you have an artist in the family!

doug said...

I love it! And it reminds me of a funny story from my childhood, when I was 2 and was just learning my letters and sounds. As my grandma tells it, she, my mom and I were walking through the mall, and I started saying, "Zuhsmi... Zuh-suh-me... Zesame? Mom, is that like Sesame Street"? They realized I was trying to read the ZCMI sign. :)

Debra said...

Thanks Carrie, we miss you guys too! and yes, I so much prefer the playing nice to the fighting :)

Doug, no way... you were trying to read at 2?! I always knew you were a genius.