Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jack...





So my Natty has chosen her husband already. I know what you're thinking.... she's a tad bit too young but who says an almost three year old can't pick a husband. She HAS known him her WHOLE life which is longer than I knew Greg before I married him and they usually get along and even share most of the time.

Well, Natalie informed me the other day that the wedding has been moved up a bit....

I was walking to church with her and she was talking about her birthday that's fast approaching. Natty said that she would be three and that she could marry Jack. (oh really...)

She stopped and looked around her, asking me where we were going and I told her we were going to church.

[small pause]

Her reply, "to marry Jack?"

I was trying not to laugh and I so wanted to call Jack's parents right then...but I didn't think it was emergency enough to use the church phone.


4 comments:

Carrie said...

So Cute! I guess when you know, you know, right?

Hey email me your email address because I have a super cute picture of Kaydee and Cameron from the M&M wedding.

My email address is carriebethchapman@hotmail.com

The Bentley's said...

that is very funny:) little girls minds:) cute pics too!

caron said...

Adorable!
PS, I love your playlist. Sometimes I come check things out and then leave it on just to listen to. You are so great!
PS again, please tell me you are going to the BBQ at Jays? It would be more than lovely to see you again.

Katy said...

Well, they do make a cute couple!!