Thursday, July 3, 2008

The best weekend...

I had some serious fun last weekend. I went with my good friend Ember to Fish Lake again this year to scrapbook with the funnest people ever AND I remembered my camera. I stayed up WAY too late, ate the most delicious food, laughed myself to tears and drum roll please.... got 12 pages done. I know embarrassing right, especially since some of these amazing girls did 40 to 80 pages -sigh-.

So much thanks to Rochelle, the hostess of the big event. She has got to be the sweetest girl alive. I seriously doubt that she has a mean bone in her body.




Pictured above (left to right): Rochelle, Lisa, Crystal, Audrey, Kristie, Ember, Lisa w/ Rochelle's beautiful baby, Kathy w/ her sweet baby, Tanya, Shasta, Kathy, me, Kathlene, and BellaRose (Rochelle's baby)



Ember and Danielle singing the Parawon theme song... Yes, you read right, Parawon a.k.a. the Mormon mother town south of Provo, has their own theme song. I should have brought my video camera.


above: Crystal and Audrey; Terry and her happy baby; Danielle; Lisa and Rochelle; Terry, Tanya, Shasta, and Kathy, Kristie, Ember and me at the Bowery Haven at Fish Lake

2 comments:

Angee said...

Good to see you got to visit the Bowery Haven. Hope you got to enjoy your view. I call in next time...

Kristi said...

I look so ugly in those pix. I am more comfortable in my braces now, in those pix you can tell they're still new to me. Next year I want to make sure you get a half way descent picture of me.