Friday, May 30, 2008

funny Natalie...

Natalie has been insisting on sleeping at the bottom of Kaydee's trundle bed for a while now, apparently she thinks she is too big for her crib. Well tonight Greg went in to pull out the trundle and Natalie blocked it with her hand and said, "No....can't do it..... its dangerous." Sounds like someone didn't want to go to bed.



Natalie is also loving doing things on her own... especially getting dressed. I couldn't resist getting the bum shot, sorry.


I am so enjoying getting to know her personality.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I love the bum shot!! If Ellie gets a wedgie...first she announces it, and then she wiggles around until she can manuever it out of her bum!! :)

I love the pictures!! Can you believe our babies are so big?

{leah} said...

I love the bum shot!!!Every child needs one. Sounds like things are going well in a house full of girls.