Thursday, May 22, 2008

oral report....


Nicole did her first official oral report in school and she did a GREAT job!

(the inspiration for her report....our poison dart frogs)
We didn't bring the mom and dad frogs because their terrarium is so stinkin' heavy with all of the live plants and the waterfall, however we did bring the aquarium with the four baby frogs. The class was so excited, especially when Greg fed the frogs some fruit flies.

I am so proud of all of the hard work and studying she did to prepare for the big day. You wouldn't think a report would make me so sentimental but I can remember doing MY reports in elementary and all I could think of is my little girl is growing up. Wow how time flies.

1 comment:

Marce said...

this is SO cool that Nicole did this project!!! i wish i could have been there to see that. you guys are the cutest family EVER!