Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been tagged (again)...

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

JOYS:
1. Spending time with my kids and my wonderful husband, laughing and having fun.

2. Alone time. Especially when Greg takes the girls for a couple of hours and I have the house to myself. ;) *and yes, I know this pretty much contradicts the joy that I stated above.

3. When my kids tell the truth even if they might get in trouble.

FEARS:
1. That my family won't have any clean underwear because I haven't done laundry for over a week...

2. Stairs. I HATE it when kids play around stairs, it gets me so nervous!

3. Not being prepared.

GOALS:
1. Finish reading the Book of Mormon w/ Nicole by August 2, 2008.

2. Lose a ba-gillion pounds by August 23rd... (ten year high school reunion-YIKES!)

3. Be more patient and understanding with my kids and hubby.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/ COLLECTIONS
1. Maggie Moos' Mango Sorbet w/ Strawberries...you so need to try this!

2. Pixel Junk Monsters a.k.a. the PS3 game that Greg and I will sacrifice way too much sleep for just so we can successfully move on to the next level.

3. Jane Austen movies-I really should read her books....

RANDOM FACTS
1. I sing with my "crazy" voice on the top of my lungs when I am driving alone in my car...kind of embarrassing if I forget to roll up my window though.

2. I've decided that I am going to learn Dutch. I don't know when but I figure that I should probably learn how to say my last name correctly sometime before I die :)

3. I like talk radio......more than music stations usually. I am sure that my kids are going to groan at me about it just like I used to groan to my dad about it when I was a teenager.

WHO I'M TAGGING:
1. Heather
2. Caron
3. Mandy

No comments: