Monday, May 26, 2008

Let the games begin...


We got our game on with the Nortons today and
what a BLAST!!



What's better than stuffing ourselves with BBQ and other scrumptious food on Memorial Day? Following it up with hours of wii entertainment, of course. We had so much fun with our great friends the Norton's today. Here are just a few highlights ...
  • getting my kids psyched up with face paint and comfy sports gear
  • teaching my kids the proper forms of taunting and growling (grrrr....)
  • delicious BBQ ribs and hamburgers
  • Jessica's potato salad (I so need the recipe for this)
  • thunderstorm enabling us to stay indoors and not having to do yard work (or retaining walls)
  • rings with bubble blowing ability
  • ice cream cones
  • Wii Olympics and Mario Kart... what a work out!!
  • lots of laughter
Thanks for the great day!!


5 comments:

beth said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love how these things have helped us all find old friends from school and stuff!
You have a cute family! Looks like a really fun Memorial Day.

Teresa said...

You had some cute girls! Looks like lots of family fun! Just curious, How'd you track me down? I'm glad you did and now I have lots more people I can stock via your blog!

Carrie said...

Hi Debra! How are you? I love your blog!!! I'm not all that good at blogging, yet! Still working on it. Your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you and your family. Hope everything is going well!
Carrie Chapman

Katy said...

Oh man, it looks intense!! I love Wii pictures in general, but they are even that more funny when you know the people in them!! Jessica has the SAME face in every picture...I love it!

I know you were going for intimidation, but I think I was most scared of Natalie's picture, that is ONE two year old I don't want to cross...YIKES!! :)

sweet pickles said...

I love how you all got dressed up. So fun. Sounds like my kind of day.