Saturday, August 30, 2008

The best visit . . .

We had the bestest visit in the world from our friends Katy O. and Ellie. We LOVE these girls! I made them come all the way up to our house to hang out and they were so awesome to not even complain about the distance :)

Natalie has been missing Ellie terribly lately and they had such a great time together. I mean, do you blame them? What's better than dressing up like princesses and eating my gourmet cooking (mac & cheese and blueberries)? We then proceeded outside and got soaking wet during the best water fight ever.

I loved catching up with Katy O. and being able to enjoy some adult conversation. And I can't wait till she is out of school and moves up here to live by us . . . . . . . ;)

Ellie is standing uphill from Natalie, she seriously is not that much taller than Natty, at least not that I'm ready to admit.




Isn't Ellie just the cutest girl that you have ever seen. I could just eat her up!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Love the pictures...I may even steal a few!! Ellie would be the one running around in her undies...I don't know where she gets it!!

Angee said...

sounds like fun. WHere do they live. SEE YA LATER. Tell the girls hi.
-Kenzie