Thursday, October 23, 2008

The birthday boy . . .

It was Greg's birthday, two days ago. Do you want to know how I celebrated?

I slept in until 10:40 am . . . . Greg got up early, woke Nicole up and got her ready for school, made breakfast, filled her lunch box, and drove her to school.

I ate a pancake . . . . Greg made the pancakes and oatmeal, did the breakfast dishes and got Kaydee ready for school.

I drew Natalie a couple of pictures . . . . Greg tried to get some work done, but had to take over drawing the pictures so I could lay down.

I took a 3 hour nap . . . . Greg played with Natalie and got her to take a nap, worked until Nicole came home, started her on her homework and picked up Kaydee from school.

I vacuumed the rug . . . . Greg ran to the post office to send off my package.

I ate a delicious dinner . . . . that Greg's mom made. While Greg helped the girls at the table with their plates and food. Then did the dishes.

I laid on the couch . . . . Greg got the kids ready for bed, then went to Costco to get some grocery essentials.

I put my kiddos to bed . . . . Greg went to Walgreens --twice. and waited nearly two hours to pick up yet another prescription for me.

I reacted to the new medicine . . . . Greg held me, trying to make it all better.

Happy Birthday my love.
I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Is Gregs Birthday really on the 21st?? Its mine also, sorry you have been feeling bad. Hope things get better and you like your new medicine