Wednesday, October 29, 2008

daddy daughter shindig . . .


Nicole took Greg on a date.
Not just an ordinary date, mind you, but an extraordinary superb one with her activity days' group of chums. Nicole looked absolutely adorable as a 'fair maiden' and Greg looked stunning as . . . well. . . as himself.


While they were gone, I was lucky enough to play Princess Memory with these beauties and enjoy their silliness over dinner. I'm such a blessed mama!


Nicole couldn't contain her excitement when they came home. They bobbed for apples, had pillowsack races, did something with music and numbers and most especially had a ton of fun. Not only did she surprise us with pumpkin pie and cookies, she shared her stash of goodies and prizes. That's my girl.

2 comments:

caron said...

That is adorable! I love it~! And I'm glad to see that you are recovering from your headaches. Have you found a cause yet?
I also just love how cute you are with Greg! It just makes me sigh with happiness when I read about how happy you guys are together. :) I just love seeing friends matched up so well.

The Rissa and Alex Family said...

You have such a cute family.