Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gloria's . . . oh and a girl's night out

If you ever find yourself in downtown Provo, you should definitely make it a point to visit Gloria's Little Italy. I am in love with this little gem of a restaurant. It seriously has the best Italian food ever made and their authentic Gelato is heaven and worth every penny.

Gloria's Little Italy is so good, in fact, that when I took some of my chums out to eat the other night I overrode their decision on where to go-- even after I told them that I was NOT going to decide this time. Ya, I'm that kind of friend. Hopefully they forgave me? Especially after how awesome the waiter was and how incredible the food tasted . . .

Other than the bossy driver (me) the girl's night out was awesome. I had tons of fun catching up and chatting with the amazing ladies that I am lucky enough to call friends. One of the highlights? When Kehaulani admitted that she had a nap before we left . . . she knows how late I like to keep her up talking. :)

and I forgot to take pictures. grrr.

5 comments:

Katy said...

Pictures? Who needs pictures? Definitely not me!!

Thanks Debra, I had so much fun, and it was just what I needed!! :)

Debra said...

I do! You know--just in case my kids ever ask me if I have any friends..... :P

Katy said...

Proof is VERY important apparently!! ;)

Marce said...

yummmmmmmmmmm. where is this gem of a restaurant???

Debra said...

Marci-
right now it is located about
300 E and 300 S in Provo, next to the Thai food place, north side of the road. It's kind of small, so its easy to miss. However, around Thanksgiving they are moving to Center Street and University Ave. (across from Los Hermanos) which is going to be an AWESOME location.