Friday, September 5, 2008

Coco . . . .


I love my Coco and since I didn't spotlight her for her birthday, I'm giving the lowdown right here and right now. :)

Nicole (a.k.a. Coco) is such a wonderful big sis. Her sisters ADORE her (most of the time) and she takes such great care of 'em.

I seriously can't believe how grown up she is getting. She's learning multiplication, reading real chapter books and playing kickball and foursquare. Unloading dishes and cleaning her room are no match for her abilities.

One thing that I LOVE about Nicole is her laugh. It is so contagious! When she gets into a silly mood, you better watch out cuz you will be rolling on the floor in no time. I also love that she lets me call her Coco, which is a nickname she picked up from Kaydee. When Kaydee was just a little tot, she was having a hard time saying Nicole's full name, so she improvised and came up with Co Co, adorable if you ask me. ;)

A little about Nicole:

Favorite Movie: Freaky Friday (the old version)

Favorite TV show: George of the Jungle

Favorite Song: "Who Said" by Hanna Montana

Favorite Book: A to Z Mysteries

Favorite Dessert: donuts with sprinkles

Favorite Food: broccoli casserole

Favorite Sport: soccer

What Nicole wants to be when she grows up: An ice cream girl (She's had this goal since we visited the BYU creamery when she was three)

Dream Vacation: Disneyworld!

1 comment:

Angee said...

It has been so fun getting to know Nicole. She is awesome!

Soccer is cool, and so is Hannah Montana. I think my favorite song would have to be, "True Friend."

And Nicole, come play 4square anytime. I am the 4square queen in this neighborhood...