Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Angee, angee, Angee . . .

My dear friend, that shall remain nameless... tagged me. I love being tagged. Seriously. ;)

8 favorite T.v shows:
1. House
2. Psych
3. Monk
4. Lost
5. 24
6. How It's Made
7. HGTV--practically everything on it
8. King of Queens

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Had an epiphany about what I want to do for my 30th birthday celebrations
2. discussed my prescription options/problems with the nurse
3. fell asleep on the couch--twice
4. helped Kaydee with her Storytelling competition selection
5. Had a nice long bath
6. made 4 pb and j sandwiches
7. worked with Nicole on her homework
8. watched Jungle Book with Natalie

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Date nights
2. my cabinets being painted
3. springtime
4. being healthy
5. snuggling up with a good book
6. people commenting on my blog
7. fitting into my my favorite pair of jeans
8. being out of debt

8 Favorite Restaurants:

1. Gloria's Little Italy (not that I've written two posts about it or anything...)
2. Ruby River Steakhouse
3. Little America's Breakfast buffet
4. Tucano's
5. Chili's
6. Olive Garden
7. JCW's
8. Cafe Rio

8 Things on my wish list:

1. a finished basement
2. a family Cruise
3. new gas stove
4. a deck
5. braces (again)/veneers/mouthwork
6. new running shoes
7. a CHI flat iron
8. an amazing singing voice

8 people I tag
:
1. Stephanie A.
2. Jay
3. Andrea
4. Jessica (cuz I know she'll be starting a blog any day now...)
5. Katy O
6. Caron
7. Melissa B
8. Marissa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Darn Monk and Pysch you got me hooked! I spend most my time watching the shows and every time I do I think, "Debra loves this show." I was so good at not becoming addicted, now I have relapsed!

Debra said...

He he he, Monk and Psych will do it to the best of us.

I need to come visit you and that new baby of yours, by the way. Soon. very soon.

Angee said...

Debra, Debra, Debra. Thank you. I know you a little better already. We share a like for King of Queens and Sadie's favorite movie as of this month is Jungle Book...