Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's is for Stake . . .

I got the most romantical gift from Greg this Valentine's and since I know its what every girl dreams about I had to share... he gave me some exquisitely marbled rib eye steak that he's going to cook himself. Does he know me or what? I am so stinkin' excited!

And then this evening we went to the stake dance
. Yep, you read right. We went to our Stake's Sweetheart Dance and we even recruited our friends the Algers to come with us. I haven't been to a stake dance since I was 15 maybe 16 and this one outdid them all. Live band, gourmet desserts, chocolate fountains, cheese fondue, floor shows, a hot date.... We seriously had a grand time. I felt like I was back in highschool. Where are the picture's you ask? Hey I got the Algers to come to the dance, what more do you want?:)

None of this could have happened if it wasn't for our awesome babysitters though... thanks again Nortons
. We are pretty much forever in your debt.

Happy Valentine's y'all!

1 comment:

Angee said...

I've heard the Stake Dance is great. The Drapers will have to try it out next year. I'm so proud of you for getting the Algers to go. No small task I wouldn't think. :)