Monday, December 8, 2008

its not practical but its sure cute . . .



This is Natalie's dream car and I bet you can't guess why. I don't think it has much to do with it's adorable curved shape or the big round headlights. Although it might.
I think it has everything to do with the bright shade of SUNSHINE it comes in.

Natalie spotted this lil' beauty in a parking lot today and she was positive that we no longer needed our yucky pearly blue van anymore. The dual tvs, sun shades, or swivel and go seats weren't even competition when she compared it with beeing seen in something like as cool as the VW bug.

When I broke the news to her that sadly, we were not going to get that car, she responded with:

"But Mom, it's my favorite color."

Please help me be strong when she's 16.

1 comment:

Marce said...

wanna know something pathetic? my parents just bought mimi one of these in silver. i'm NOT joking- just this past weekend. they NEVER bought ME a car...let alone a cute bug!!! she's the baby of the family like nat, so you really better watch out :)