Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome to the World of Webkinz . . . .

I don't know what hold Costco has on me, but its an extreme one. If they carry something, I figure it must be something that I need and so I get it. Well this time it was all about the Webkinz. Costco had the webkinz packaged by the twos and were selling them at a heck of a good deal. So what do I do? I lead my kids down the aisle and let them show me which ones they can't live without. Bad idea.

Remember the part about Costco packaging the webkinz in bundles of two? They're brilliant. Out of the, oh I don't know--hundreds of packages that we looked through, not
one of the packages contained a webkinz duo that was wanted by more than one of my daughters. The result of course was me buying three bundles. Bright side? Birthday presents bought and paid for.

Without further ado, please welcome the newest members of our family:



I must admit that I am lovin' the webkinz thing for many reasons. My kids are no longer begging for a dog is among the top of the list. And I can use precious Webkinz play time as ultimate bribing power to get chores done, I seriously got my girls to clean up all of the toys in the basement for 20 minutes each of playtime. To learn more, click here

Now for the confession....
I think I am addicted to Webkinz. There has got to be a help group for moms like me who innocently start helping their kids out on Webkinz web sight and then find themselves playing the games, or decorating their kid's pet's room and find themselves, hours later, still playing. Both Nicole and Kaydee have caught me
TWICE playing on their webkinz without asking. Embarrassing, I know.

oh and hun, my birthday is coming up in just a few short months . . . . that Panda sure is cute . . .

2 comments:

Angee said...

I call you're the president of our newly formed MAW(Moms Addicted to Webkinz). I will gladly be vice. R and C got some for Cmas and I too have been busted still playing the games after I have kicked them off. :) The panda is cute...

Tina said...

its so funny they are so addicting for kinley and even little boys in our neighborhood and cousins. i dont have costco close, only sams thats awesome they have them