Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The red coats are coming . . .

The red coats are coming, or at least they were. My girls all have the cutest red puffer coats, yes all three of them. And all though I already have a red peacoat, I really wanted a red puffer coat. That's right. I'm one of those matchy matchy types.

So can you imagine the excitement that I had when I found this little number on GAP's website >>>>>
and for only $49.99! (which is half off)
Believe me, there was a bunch of whooyahs and jumping ups and downs. I put it in my cart, got distracted with the "free shipping if you add something from Piperlime to your order" and by the time I got back to checking out to the adored object>>>>>>
OUT OF STOCK!
and since I am neither a XS or an XXL, I am extra out of luck. UGH.


Stinks doesn't it?



So if you are reading this and you were one of the lucky ones to get my dream coat in my favorite color, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. I need it in a Medium.

1 comment:

deleted said...

Hey, I was at Smith's today and saw some cute Red Coats, I know it is a random place and they probably weren't as cute as your pic, but they did look pretty cute. Try there!
Also, did the tooth fairy meet Santa Clause?????