Friday, December 12, 2008

Todays blog post was brought to you by the letter . . . .



I don't know what started Natalie's fascination with the letter W, but she is obsessed with it. She is constantly climbing onto my lap while I am at my computer just to reach over and tap on the "W" key. She finds it in books or on bill boards, product labels, in stores, etc. etc.

I just don't get it.

W is not even in her name.

Maybe that just it. Maybe "W" is just so intriguing to her because of its anonymity. Maybe she will use it as her pen name when she becomes a famous author or her signature when she is in her artistic stage. Better yet, maybe, just maybe it will be worn on her super hero cape--in various shades of yellow of course-- and "W" will be the only way people won't assume it is actually my Natalie...because its not even part of her name. And so when she saves all those people in need, she will be able to do it with out revealing her true identity.

ya, that has got to be it.

I guess I had an infatuation with the letters 'g' and 'y' once. It was when I was learning cursive. but that was just for a couple of months and for obvious reasons. I turned out normal, right?

No comments: