Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't be such a cry baby . . .

It's a very rare occasion to see tears streaming down my husband's face. In fact, in the nine and a half years we've been blissfully married I've only known him to cry a handful of times. So when I observed my husband's eyes starting to glisten the other night, I knew it had to be blog worthy.

He was watching this:



That's right. He only cries when he finds something so unbelievably funny that he can't help himself. You can only witness this event under the right circumstances though, i.e. when he is sleep deprived and its really late at night, or when he's had a little bit too much root beer to drink. Okay, I might be lying about the latter example...

Other clips that made his beautiful brown eyes overflow?

Pure Luck: Who could forget this gem? From about a minute into the show and all the way through it, Greg is happily watching. However when Martin Short gets stung by a bee....

Galaxy Quest: The part where the Alien monster gets transported inside out. Gets him every time.

Top 100 Most Outrageous Moments of all-time: These beauties are so funny and since we have the episode recorded, we've watched it a lot. The best times are when Greg lets the tears flow in anticipation of his favorite clips.


Am I sad that I've never seen my dear husband shed a tear out of emotion? Nah, I love this feature of my eternal companion and besides, tears with laughter are so much more fun to watch.


1 comment:

Angee said...

So true, laughter is way better! Sounds like fun! And I think i would be crying after i drank too much root beer. :)
-Kenzie