Tuesday, January 20, 2009

spoiled in the kitchen . . .

It all started off when I got a BOSCH for my first Christmas with my hubbaruusky a.k.a. Greg.

Being the wonderful man that he is, he surprised me with this amazing machine just because he knew how much I loved the one I grew up with. Seriously, what new bride gets the Cadillac of all mixers just a few short months after kissing over the alter? Me, that's who :)

Then came various tools and gizmos that I've picked up throughout the years.... um there's a lot of them. Did you know they make a tool for practically everything that you have to do in the kitchen. Yep. Its true and I have lots of em. Even duplicates or triplicates of some. What---you think having 5 top of the line silicone spatulas is a bit too much, Na. especially when they're heat resistant up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit.

After a couple of years came my pots and pans that I absolutely adore. Not only are they lifetime guaranteed... I got them for 60% off, so I gave myself permission.




Now the reason for the blog entry..... are you ready?

We got ourselves a dandy of a machine that performs over 50 different culinary jobs with ease- and can easily replace 10 kitchen appliances. I even read so on their website :) We bought a Vita-mix machine, except ours didn't come with the fruit and ice. Bummer.

The best part about having my own Vita-mix machine? I don't have to push and shove at the demonstration table to get a sample of the heavenly goodness that can be made with this hefty device. Not that I would really push and shove, or trip and punch for that matter.... but seriously have you tasted the goods that come out of this machine? Yum.

Oh yea, and we've been eating healthier too.

I seriously think a vita-mix jubilee needs to be planned in the Debra Lea household in the near future. good food, games, friends. Now that would be a fun night.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE kitchen gadgets!!! I have to stay out of stores like bed bath and beyond because there are too many things that I want! I am glad you are enjoying your newest gadget.