Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lady in Red . . . .

Have I told everyone how absolutely amazing my husband is lately, oh yeah, in my last post. Well he did it again. (you can insert a certain Britney Spears song here if you would like--or not)

Guess what showed up on my doorstep yesterday... the one and only RED PUFFER COAT. and if your confused about my excitement, go here. Thanks to all of you dear souls that thought about offering yours to me, but I will no longer be needing it because I am the way proud owner of my very own. And its delicious and warm. and I love it and I especially love the man that gave it to me.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it when the husband comes through with a great surprise! From the sound of things, your husband is pretty good at it too!

Katy said...

YAY for Greg!! He is such a winner!!